Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project - Selection Magazine

When it comes to print journalism, aspects that interest me are the layout designs,the communication used, and the teamwork in print journalism. Seeing examples in class such as: Nixon, All the President's Men, Page One-The New York Times, and Newsroom has given me the opportunity to be exposed to multiple approaches of print journalism. The skills I have that could potentially make the magazine project a good fit for me would include my communication and artistic abilities. I enjoy doodling and creating random designs using shapes at different angles in my spare time to try and fit different designs within the borders. Doing this, I feel that picture placement in a layout would come easily to me to make a magazine page more visually appealing to the readers. I enjoy talking to people and learning about them. Doing the magazine project, this skill would be helpful for interviews needed in the articles written; However, I do not read magazines very often which would be detrimental to my research so I would need to research different magazines to have a better understanding of magazines and layouts needed for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment