Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Project Selection - My Decision
As my decision I have chosen to do the film project. I chose to do the film project because when it comes to experience that would benefit me, the benefits out-weighed the detriments in the film project opportunity where as I did not have as much beneficial experience that would help me in the magazine project. Between all of my experience in acting, and my interest in the behind the scenes aspect of production, with my current enrollment in Directing 1 Honors this year, all of these skills would benefit my film project. My main determining factors for choosing this project was my interest in learning more about the behind the scenes aspect of productions.For our film we planned a romance general theme with something along a Dear John like script line. I am working in a group for this project. Tamara is great at filming and has a strong interest in it, with this being said I foresee her as being the camera handler and filming the video. Meghan has an interest in editing and would like to edit our video together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment