Throughout the process of this production my skills improved in the way that I learned how to use the camera to film it along with creating the the directing side and learning how to work with the actors along with how the direction of the movie would take place.
When we started I had never used a camera like that (a Cannon EOS rebel T5) and from this learned how to use it, even if it was just the basics of recording it was something new that was fun to learn while recording the beginning where Allie and Love were hugging. At my school I was already in a Directing class so that background allowed me to put my lessons to work in real life while assisting in directing the film. While we all put in our tid-bits into the behavior of the actors, while we were in class I was able to apply those skills to then improve them and have the base line of what we wanted out of our film opening from a directing stand point. With my evolution in that it helped me in media studies while going over the direction of the film and being able to express what we want to evoke from the audience and what they should feel by the words and action on the screen. It also helped me evolve with my skills within my directing class which then allowed me to succeed on my directing project having the real life application experience through this film opening.
No comments:
Post a Comment